PADDLE SURF ROUTE IN NERJA+ SNORKELING
Nerja is our favourite place in Malaga to enjoy the beach. You can also do many activities in this area, and one of them is the Paddle Surf route in Nerja along the cliffs. It is a different way to visit the Natural Park of the Cliffs of Maro-Cerro Gordo.
During the tour there will be explanatory stops to better understand the environment, there is also time to bath and dive with goggles. The route starts with an introductory course at the beach. Afterwards and in a safe environment, you can access small caves, waterfalls, seagull habitat… And many places and hidden areas that can only be seen from the sea.
- Activity duration: 3 hours maximum, according to group and sea conditions.
- Difficulty: Medium.
- Recommended age for the activity: is recommended after 12 years.
- Requirements: Know how to swim. Have autonomy to shovel. Do not exceed 130 kilos of weight.
- What should the participant bring: Swimwear, change of clothing, sunscreen, energy food or piece of fruit if you have not eaten anything before, shirt or other garment to wear under the life jacket.
- In summer season it is better to book your tour at least a week in advance.
The activity has a maximum duration of 3 hours, and you do not have to be an elite athlete to participate! It is advisable to bring water, energy food or fruit and sun protection. It is also convenient to have some clothing to wear under the life jacket, in order to avoid soreness.
The activity includes photographs, (pruncunciación de esa familia de palabras) taken with a GoPro – totally free -, sun, sea and unforgettable moments! It’s great to enjoy with friends, in a couple or family. JUMP RIGHT IN! ENJOY A PADDLE SURF ROUTE IN NERJA!
MEETING POINT FOR THE ROUTE IN PADDLE IN NERJA
Meeting Point at Playa de Burriana (press accept to see the map):
April-October: every day at 10am and 1pm
July and August: every day at 10am, 13pm, 16pm y 19pm.
CAPACITY TO HOLD:
Up to 20 people per group, or request private group
Adults: 24 €
The price includes photos and snorkel with goggles.