BANANA BOAT RIDE IN MALAGA BEACH – WATER ACTIVITIES
Will you be the only one not to fall? Banana boat ride in Malaga! It is a very fun experience which you will not forget on your holiday. It is an ideal activity to do with friends, family or colleagues. The speed of the boats adapts to each group. The instructors will provide you with helmet, vest and they will give you instructions. Do you fancy it?
- Price: 15 € per person.
- From Monday to Sunday from 3pm to 7pm.
- It has a duration of 20 minutes (plus the previous time to prepare the material, listen to the instructions of the monitor and be fully prepared).
- Minimum 4 people.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- You can make the reservation online on our website and we will send you the confirmation.
- In addition, you can combine the Banana Boat in Malaga with the Big Sup. In this case, the two activities have a discount and cost of € 25 both.
- From May to September
You will have a blast on the Banana Boat!
WHICH INCLUDES THIS ACTIVITY?
- Material to carry out the activity.
- Monitor that will explain everything in detail.
- Vest and helmet.
The Banana Boat ride in Malaga takes place in Malaga centre, next to the port. Here you can see the exact location, after booking we will send you a voucher with all the detailed information.
Paseo de Levante, (Playa de la Malagueta, junto al puerto).
Get ready to have a great time on the Banana Boat ride in Malaga, at Malagueta Beach! It is a hilarious water activity and you will have a great time at the beach. The Banana Boat consists of sitting on an inflatable banana-shaped platform that, tied to a jet ski., travels through the sea at great speed. The goal is to try to stay on the banana as long as possible. Enjoy the views of the bay!