DAY TRIP TO JEREZ AND CADIZ FROM MALAGA
SCHEDULE AND DEPARTURE
Meeting point: from Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Arroyo de la Miel, Fuengirola, Calahonda, Marbella, Puerto Banus, Estepona, Elba y Manilva.
Departure days: every Friday.
Price: €50€ per person.
Trip Duration: 12 hours
Trip available in High Season, from April to October.
- Our guide will pick you up at the set time and place.
- During the journey the tour escort will comment upon the landscapes and the towns you will see on the way.
- From the coastline you will take the famous Route of the Bulls which takes its name from the numerous farms with bulls in liberty in the area.
- At the arrival in Jerez you will go directly to the Williams & Humbert Winery, one of the most prestigious winery in the area and the largest in Europe.
- Here you will enjoy a large Guided Tour through the history, production and ageing of its wines with Certified Origin Jerez-Xérès-Brandy
- At the end of the visit, you will have a Wine Tasting of 3 different Sherry wines with a Snack.
- Later you will enjoy an Equestrian Show that the winery organizes on its own exhibition tracks.
- After this visit, you will reach by coach the city of Puerto de Santa María where you will take a ferry to make a cruise. It will take approximately 30 minutes arounf the marvellous Bay of Cadiz. It will charm you with its magnificent views from the ferry.
- At the arrival in Cadiz you will take a walk with our guide in the historical city centre, all the way to the Cathedral.
- Later at least 2 hours of free time to visit the city on your own.
- At the time and place set by our guide, you will reach the coach to make a sightseeing tour of the city and admire once more the Bay, the Beaches, the Walls, San Sebastian Castle, the Genovese Gardens, etc.
- At the end of the sightseeing tour you will go back to the Costa del Sol.
100% refund if cancellation takes place up to 72 hours before the date of travel. Subsequent cancellations or no-shows do not entail any refund.