WHERE TO SEE FLAMENCO SHOWS IN MALAGA
- Daily flamenco performances; one at 7pm and one at 9pm.
- Approximate duration of 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- Includes a drink.
- Opening doors 10 minutes before the show.
- Enjoy a Tapas menu to your booking!
FLAMENCO SHOWS IN MALAGA – TICKETS
Flamenco is one of Spanish culture and tradition’s most symbolic aspects. More specifically, it hails from southern Spain: this musical and artistic genre combining song, music and dance has its roots in Andalusia.
A flamenco show during your holiday to Malaga is almost a must-see for anyone looking to better understand Spanish traditions and fully explore Andalusia.
SPANISH TAPAS MENU+ FLAMENCO SHOW
- Spanish tapas menu: €45 per person
- Table with Iberian, Manchego cheese, Spanish omelet, Russian salad or salmorejo (according to season).
- Cava Cup