Spend a day of your holiday enjoying Nerja and Frigiliana, one of Andalusia’s White Towns. This tour includes transport from Malaga, an official guide, free time in Frigiliana and Nerja, and the chance to visit the Caves of Nerja.
MEETING POINT & ITINERARY
- Guided tour: in Nerja and Frigiliana.
- Duration: 8 hours (transport included).
- Free time in Nerja and Frigiliana.
- Meeting point: from Malaga, Torremolinos and Fuengirola. This will be indicated a few days in advance so all excursionists may choose the option most convenient to them.
- Departure time: 9.40am Malaga city, 9.15am Torremolinos, 8.30am Fuengirola.
- Stop in Frigiliana with tour and free time.
- Free time in Frigiliana to enjoy the local ceramics and its famous sweet wine.
- Walk in Nerja and visit to the Balcony of Europe.
- Chance to visit the Caves of Nerja (not included in the price).
ABOUT NERJA & FRIGILIANA
Upon arriving in Frigiliana, you will visit the old fortress, which was once the refuge of the last Moors and which is today a cane honey factory. Afterwards, you will have some free time to purchase local products (ceramics, fruit, vegetables and the famous sweet wine).
You will then head to Nerja, an old fishing town that has become one of the most popular destinations in the Province of Malaga. You will walk through the centre’s narrow streets, passing by boutiques and restaurants with the Sierra de Almijara Mountains serving as the backdrop, and you can enjoy the fascinating views from the Balcony of Europe.
There is also the option to visit the Caves of Nerja (not included in the tour price).
You can enjoy some free time and, at the agreed time, you will return via the same route.
NERJA WITH THE CAVES: Visit the prehistoric caves and admire their impressive chambers and galleries.
100% refund if cancellation takes place up to 72 hours before the date of travel. Subsequent cancellations or no-shows do not entail any refund.