JEEP TOUR 4×4 IN NERJA
4X4 tour of the Nera mountain (40 minutes from Malaga)
Fasten your seatbelt because you’re about to go on an adventure! This fantastic tour by 4×4 in Nerja will take you inside the Sierra Almijara Natural Park, passing through Frigiliana, one of the most beautiful white villages of Andalusia, and Acebuchal, the village that “disappeared” during the Spanish Civil War.
Throughout the entire journey in the convertible Jeep, there will be various stops to explain everything about the landscape, the flora, fauna and history of the area. On these stops, tea, coffee and juice will be served. Later, you will continue by Jeep to the reservoirs where you can take a dip, so don’t forget your swimwear and towels.
On the Jeep excursion from Nerja, you will enjoy beautiful surroundings, reaching 1000 metres of altitude, with spectacular views. Always in the company of a guide who will drive the Jeep.
NERJA TRIP IN 4X4 JEEP – LAND ROVER
– It is a full day excursion that starts at 9am
– Departure from the village of Nerja.
– At 1pm, there will be a stop at a restaurant in the mountain with spectacular views; the menu costs €10 (not included in the price of the trip).
– After lunch, the Jeep excursion will continue in the mountain to discover every one of its corners
– Trying a wine from the area straight from the bota bag.
– It is a very personalised adventure and with the fantastic company of the guide.
– The 4×4 tour will end with a glass of cava (juice for children) and a toast to celebrate the wonderful day in the mountain.
Beside LIDL supermarket in Nerja. Exact direction: Av. Alcalde Antonio Villasclaras, 3, 29780 Nerja, Málaga
Starting time: 9.00am
Until 4.30pm aprox.
Adults: €65 per person.
Kids (from 6 to 12 years): €55 per person.
Food not included.
What is included?
Jeep 4×4 Route
In the morning; a te/coffee/or juice for kids.
In the evening; wine and cava / or juice for kids.
Spanish, English, German, French, Swedish and Dutch.
It is necessary to consult availability.
It is recommended to bring a bottle of water.